Games, Games, Games...

Post by Don Wielan » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put a couple more games,
developed in FileMaker Pro, up on our GAMES page.

Feel free to visit our SITE and click the GAMES button (LINK) and
download them for free.  They are available in ".SIT" and ".ZIP" archive
formats.  The two NEW games are:

FLEA and FMP PONG

Although we are slowly building quite a collection to choose from:-)

BTW...while I'm on this subject, there are a few SITES out there that
are hosting my other games:

HANGMAN
ALTER-LINK
The MEMORY Game

The LATEST revisions are also on our GAMES page.  Feel free to UPDATE
them if you wish.  If you are in need of that extra FTP space, feel free
to link to our Home Page.

Enjoy!!!

Don Wieland
D W   D A T A   C O N C E P T S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOME PAGE - http://members.home.net:80/dwieland/dwdchome.htm

Direct Line - (949) 786-9318

Games, Games, Games...

Post by Tany » Sat, 06 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Hey Folks,

> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put a couple more games,
> developed in FileMaker Pro, up on our GAMES page.

<snip>

Wow!  I am impressed!  I want to learn how to do this!!!
Of course, I just wasted a silly amount of time playing 'Flea' at work ...
:-)

T.

Games, Games, Games...

Post by Your Name He » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>> Hey Folks,

>> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put a couple more games,
>> developed in FileMaker Pro, up on our GAMES page.

><snip>

>Wow!  I am impressed!  I want to learn how to do this!!!
>Of course, I just wasted a silly amount of time playing 'Flea' at work ...
>:-)

>T.

I love games I'd be interested to try some.  Thanks

Games, Games, Games...

Post by Don Wielan » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> >> Hey Folks,

> >> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put a couple more games,
> >> developed in FileMaker Pro, up on our GAMES page.

> ><snip>

> >Wow!  I am impressed!  I want to learn how to do this!!!
> >Of course, I just wasted a silly amount of time playing 'Flea' at work ...
> >:-)

> >T.
> I love games I'd be interested to try some.  Thanks

Visit our WEB Site and click the GAMES button (Link).

Have fun!!!

Don Wieland
D W   D A T A   C O N C E P T S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOME PAGE - http://members.home.net:80/dwieland/dwdchome.htm

Direct Line - (949) 786-9318

Games, Games, Games...

Post by Gary Johanse » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Create a second layout (a duplicate of the first), in your script that takes
you to your invoice layout test if(status field = "0" go to lay out 1 else
go to layout 2) where layout 2 has entry into the fields blocked through the
field format functions.

Hope this helps.

Gary