Can I control odd/even pages when printing?

Can I control odd/even pages when printing?

Post by Jeff Ma » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hope someone can help me,...I have an HP printer with a duplexer and a
database for grade reports.  Each report consists of anywhere from 6-10
records which take up from 2-4 pages.  Is there a way to control the
printouts so every student always begins on a new piece of paper when using
the duplexer rather than simply on the top of the next side of a piece of
paper?

Thanks!

Jeff Mao
Allendale Columbia School
Rochester, NY

Post by Richard Pokorsk » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Is there a way to control the printouts so every student always
> begins on a new piece of paper when using the duplexer rather than
> simply on the top of the next side of a piece of paper?

ClickBook is the best solution for any kind of printing tricks. It's a
Control Panel that enables customization of any print job through any
application.

It's published now by Blue Squirrel: http://www.bluesquirrel.com/.

1. Printing odd/even pages separately

I am trying to print a report with the odd pages on the front side and then
flip the pages over and print the even pages on the back.  There are
multiple records on a page.  Is there a way to do this through scripting?

2. Random Questions

3. Printing only even or odd pages in VFP 5.0

4. Changin NT Server Name

5. odd/even pages

6. Randomized Numbers

7. Pdox 7 how to print odd numbered pages

8. More info on printer problem

9. Start Print on ODD page Only?

10. Print Only Odd or Even Pages in FPW Report Form?

11. Odd and Even Numbers

12. even or odd

13. newbie odd/ even function