Multi user Hidden

Post by brad anderso » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 09:22:59

I have set my files to multi user hidden. When I try to open them the file
name is greyed out. How do I open it?  FM 5.5 MAC

Cheers brad

Multi user Hidden

Post by Paul Brunea » Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:00:23

Make a script do it.

> I have set my files to multi user hidden. When I try to open them the file
> name is greyed out. How do I open it?  FM 5.5 MAC

> Cheers brad

1. Multi-user FoxPro vs. Multi-user RBase

I would like to hear about anyone's experience using either FoxPro or
RBase in a multi-user environment.  The project on which I am working will
involve an average load of three users and the database will have about 6
tables totaling approximately 20MB.

I am more concerned about data integrity than speed.  I would like to hear
about real experiences and do not want to start a flame war about which
package is superior.  I think each has its strengths and weaknesses.

So if you have had a good or bad experience using FoxPro or RBase in a
multi-user environment, please let me know.  Your response will be
greatly appreciated.

--Willy

2. ado and ASP connection

3. single user/multi user mode error messages

4. getrecordcount

5. Single User/Multi User

6. finding table size in SQL Server

7. Converting Single user version to Multi user (network) version

8. 600MB on Device in Use but Database Only 126MB???

9. Multi User becomes Single User - HELP!!

10. How many users on FMPro multi user?

11. hiding databases from certain users

12. How to hide from other user view the DTSpackage in Enterprise manager

13. Hiding databases from users