Dropdown box from value list not returning records when used with Web Companion

Dropdown box from value list not returning records when used with Web Companion

Post by Bart Rossman » Wed, 20 Jun 2001 07:02:40

Hi,

I have a simple layout that uses pop-up list from value lists, which works
fine in the database.  But when I use it as the layout to search the
database using the Web Companion, I receive the message that "no records are
found".  Why is this or do I have to modify something to get this to work
properly?

Thanks,
Bart Rossmann
UIUC

1. Default value for dropdown combo list box?

My dropdown list boxes are all empty until my user clicks on the down arrow
and displays the dropdown list.

Is there a way to put a value in there so they don't have to click on every
box?

I tried writing the .value, but VB said 'that property is read only'!

I fill the list boxes with 'add.item'. I tried add.item 0 and that did not
work either.

2. Tony Rogerson's Web site

3. VFP3 Dropdown List Box and Deleted Records

4. Insert INTO

5. Newbie: Set a combo box style(2)/Dropdown list to the first element in the list

6. Database access through WWW??

7. sym.out file is corrupted.

8. Newbie: Using Dropdown list with records

9. Toggling Between List Boxes at the Same Location and Selecting Records in Each List Box

10. Web Companion 5 does not show all related records

11. List box (or dialog) returning values from arrays