exporting container fields

Post by Coor » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I want to import a set of photos into an access field but am having
problems, the main problem seems to be the export from filemaker pro <cannot
export container fields> and the import option for access does not have a
FMPro file format listed, is therea way to do this?

Thanks

Coord

exporting container fields

Post by Dennis De St Jeo » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:55:21

in short....

No....

Unless you wanted to write a Visual Basic program which will control the
process for you

Quote:> I want to import a set of photos into an access field but am having
> problems, the main problem seems to be the export from filemaker pro
<cannot
> export container fields> and the import option for access does not have a
> FMPro file format listed, is therea way to do this?

> Thanks

> Coord

1. export container fields binary as xml

I need a way to export the images from my database as xml.  I know
that xml will support this based on this article:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/builder/architect/work/story/0,2000034884,202...

Is there a plugin that supports this? I see there is a plugin that
will export container fields to a text file, but cannot find a plugin
that will MIME or UUencode  the image and store it in the xml.  Any
one have any ideas?

2. Btrieve ODBC Driver?

3. Exporting container fields

4. Printing Shaded Boxes on Hp Laser

5. Exporting Container Fields

6. forms4.5 run_product calls wrong reports2.5

7. SPEED

8. Export container fields-gif/tiff to html

9. importing exporting container field contents

10. Does anybody know how to export container field contents out of FMP 5 for PC?

11. How to export pictures from container fields

12. container-field export