Can not open main Dictionary

Post by Bebop & Rockstead » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:28:23

All of a sudden FileMaker kepts say it "Can not open main Dictionary"
on every file I open. :(

I did a re-install (OverLay) and it seemed to fix the problem for a while
(A day) but now is say and doing it again...

Any Clues... Is there a way to repair FileMaker Dictionaries without re-
install it and what causes it to stop being able to be read ???

Thanx

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Can not open main Dictionary

Post by <ni.. » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:30:52

Windows or MAC ??????????

Quote:> All of a sudden FileMaker kepts say it "Can not open main Dictionary"

Post by Bebop & Rockstead » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:34:48

Quote:>> All of a sudden FileMaker kepts say it "Can not open main Dictionary"
>> on every file I open. :(

>> I did a re-install (OverLay) and it seemed to fix the problem for a
>> while (A day) but now is say and doing it again...

>> Any Clues... Is there a way to repair FileMaker Dictionaries without
>> re- install it and what causes it to stop being able to be read ???
> Windows or MAC ??????????

Sorry... Windoze

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

1. Putting code in main of src/backend/main/main.c

HI,
We are working on a project where we want to create a single linked list
that holds information of all the locks taken or being waited for by
transactions in Postgresql. Since main in src/backend/main/main.c will be
run just once when the Postgresql starts up, can declaration and
initialization of this single linked list be put in this main?
Thank you
Sumaira

2. SQL Server's version of Access's autonumber data

3. Main Dictionary per File or per User? [repost]

4. Jet AutoNumber fields and Key Violations

5. Main Dictionary per File or per User?

6. Clustering SQL server at seperate locations?

7. pgsql-server/src/backend/main main.c

8. DAO m_strFilter and WildCards

9. pgsql/src/backend/main main.c

10. pgsql/src/backend/main (main.c)

11. forking a server process in backend/main/main.c