cheque in letter

Post by Tecnofi » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:54:50

Anyone can help me how to have the script that transform the number in
letter?
In Italy we are transforming everything in EURO then we should write the
cheque/ draft payment in EURO.
I hope is clear what I'm looking for.
If anybody can help me where to find the right script...
I'm using the Version 5.03

Thank you

Marco

cheque in letter

Post by Tim Boot » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:07:56

> Anyone can help me how to have the script that transform the number in
> letter?
> In Italy we are transforming everything in EURO then we should write the
> cheque/ draft payment in EURO.
> I hope is clear what I'm looking for.
> If anybody can help me where to find the right script...
> I'm using the Version 5.03

TechInfo database article #104580:
http://tidb.filemaker.com/ti/FMPro?-db=ti.fp5&-lay=list&-sortfield=re...

Cheers

Webko

1. Changing first letter to a Capital Letter

In the process of exporting data I would like to format
the first character of a field to a capital letter before
exporting it. How might this be accomplished? Can it be
accomplished.

Thank you.

2. OCI & arrays of structs

3. City name in all CAPITAL letters or in all small letters

4. How to speed up c-tree learning?

5. Function to return base letter of accented letters?

6. Deadlock is worse in SQL 7.0

7. Cheque amount to text

8. Long shot...convert cheque amounts to words?

9. Alpha Cheque Amount

10. Cheque Writing Espanol

11. Cheque Print

12. cheque printing