web comp: raw HTML code in a field?

Post by Jodi » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

hi -

i've been messing with the web companion and need to display HTML whose
code will reside in a field. i need this code to display the finished
HTML, not the code itself. is there a simple way to do this?

danka,
jodin

--
...another nugget of joy from jodin at myself.com
...please remove MYPANTS if you respond in email

web comp: raw HTML code in a field?

Post by vincen » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

This s the code you are surching:

[FMP-FIELD: **fieldname**, Raw]

**fieldname** must be changed with the fields name.

Other possible options beside RAW are:
-HTML: just tekst
-Break: tekst including the returns. (usefull for text-fields)
selfe).

Vincent Fransman

> hi -

> i've been messing with the web companion and need to display HTML whose
> code will reside in a field. i need this code to display the finished
> HTML, not the code itself. is there a simple way to do this?

> danka,
> jodin

> --
> ...another nugget of joy from jodin at myself.com
> ...please remove MYPANTS if you respond in email

1. HTML code in a field in web companion?

hi all,

i have been messing with web companion and am trying to serve a database
of banners. about half are gif's, and the rest are either html or
javascript. showing the gifs is easy in a container field but i want the
code for the HTML and javascript to actually display the correct image in
the field, not just the code.

is there an easy way to do this?

jodin

...another nugget of joy from jodin at myself.com
...ICQ me at #10341457 if you have something important to say

2. Accesing a secure DB....HELP HELP PLS

3. GA-Atlanta-104868--Web Development-Java-HTML-Programmer-Web Development Java/ HTML

4. Upgrading a SQL Server from NT 3.51 to NT 4.0

5. GA-Atlanta-104868--Web Development-Java-HTML-Programmer-Web development Java/ HTML

6. DataReport in VB6.0

7. GA-Atlanta-104868--Web Development-Java-HTML-Programmer-Web Development Java/ HTML

8. ROM - How to ?

9. Oracle long raw - field to html image ?

10. Convert HTML code to PL/SQL web toolkit

11. converting special characters into HTML but not HTML code itself

12. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver