help : filemaker pro

Post by olivie » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

je desire faire une boucle sur toutes les fiches en cours d'utilisation,
comme creer une condition de sortie de boucle une fois toutes les fiches
passees , si je ne connait pas le nombre de friche de ma database ?

i desire make a boucle for all file of my database, how exit this boucle
after all file ? if i now not the number of file ?

excuse for my very bad english !!

Olivier

PS : if search i newsgroup in french for filemaker !

help : filemaker pro

Post by Claude Carlo » Thu, 28 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>je desire faire une boucle sur toutes les fiches en cours d'utilisation,
>comme creer une condition de sortie de boucle une fois toutes les fiches
>passees , si je ne connait pas le nombre de friche de ma database ?

>i desire make a boucle for all file of my database, how exit this boucle
>after all file ? if i now not the number of file ?

>excuse for my very bad english !!

>Olivier

>PS : if search i newsgroup in french for filemaker !

Pour sortir de la boucle il faut choisir dans le script " fiche suivante" je
pense , et cocher la case de gauche " sortir apres la dernire"

Je ne suis pas certain pour la terminologie mais c'est quelque chose du
genre.

Pour ce qui est d'un site francophone tu peux voir le site suivant

http://fmpro.interfaces.fr/accueil/

Claude

help : filemaker pro

Post by defaul » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am not really used to filemaker either but what that guy asking is:

I want to make a loop in all my file(in use), how can i exit the loop once
all file are
processed if i dont know the number of file?

> je desire faire une boucle sur toutes les fiches en cours d'utilisation,
> comme creer une condition de sortie de boucle une fois toutes les fiches
> passees , si je ne connait pas le nombre de friche de ma database ?

> i desire make a boucle for all file of my database, how exit this boucle
> after all file ? if i now not the number of file ?

> excuse for my very bad english !!

> Olivier

> PS : if search i newsgroup in french for filemaker !

help : filemaker pro

Post by Paul Brunea » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

OK, I can't respond in French, but here is what I think the answer is:

In the loop, use the Go To Next Record script step. When you select that
step, you'll see that it has an "Exit After Last" option. Use this
option to have the script exit the script after it gets to the last record.

PB

> I am not really used to filemaker either but what that guy asking is:

> I want to make a loop in all my file(in use), how can i exit the loop once
> all file are
> processed if i dont know the number of file?

> > je desire faire une boucle sur toutes les fiches en cours d'utilisation,
> > comme creer une condition de sortie de boucle une fois toutes les fiches
> > passees , si je ne connait pas le nombre de friche de ma database ?

> > i desire make a boucle for all file of my database, how exit this boucle
> > after all file ? if i now not the number of file ?

> > excuse for my very bad english !!

> > Olivier

> > PS : if search i newsgroup in french for filemaker !

help : filemaker pro

Post by Stefan R. Jaco » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Create a numeric calculation field that evaluates to the status function
Status(CurrentRecordCount). Read this field, and you know exactly how many
records you have and where you stand in your boucle ;-)  If you're boucling
on a subset of found records, Status(CurrentFoundCount) will do the trick.
Even then it's a good idea to always skip to the next record on the "Exit
after last" condition. Endless loops suck.

> I am not really used to filemaker either but what that guy asking is:

> I want to make a loop in all my file(in use), how can i exit the loop once
> all file are
> processed if i dont know the number of file?

> > je desire faire une boucle sur toutes les fiches en cours d'utilisation,
> > comme creer une condition de sortie de boucle une fois toutes les fiches
> > passees , si je ne connait pas le nombre de friche de ma database ?

> > i desire make a boucle for all file of my database, how exit this boucle
> > after all file ? if i now not the number of file ?

> > excuse for my very bad english !!

> > Olivier

> > PS : if search i newsgroup in french for filemaker !

1. HELP: Filemaker Pro Relationship dilemma?

I have a problem.  I have three dBs.
1 - Members: Contains a unique id and member detail
2 - Demographics: Contains two fields, Demo_Id and Demo_Name (example of
Demo_name may be "Gender")
3 - MemberDemographics: Contains MemberID, DemoID and Demo_Value.

I want to create a layout where you select the MemberID and it lists all of
the DemoIDs and Demo_Names that exist from the Demographics file.  The
problem is that I need to link the two files on DemoID and since no demoId
exists in MemberDemographics, this is a problem.  Does anyone know how to
either do this easily or how to populate MemberDemographics with every
DemoID as it is created in Demographics.

Josh

2. CORRECTION: Web Site Designer/Developer needed in Atlanta

3. Help!: FileMaker Pro 4.0 question....tricky problem

4. MA-Mass-10310--SYBASE-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Database Administrator

5. HELP: Filemaker Pro Relationship dilemma?

6. MSDE licensing??

7. Help - FileMaker Pro - Mysterious Blank Spaces in Label Format

8. Please help: FileMaker Pro 2.1 crashing on network

9. HELP FileMaker Pro Installation

10. NEED HELP - FileMaker Pro

11. HELP: Filemaker Pro 3 / Win 95 / Printing Rotated Text

12. HELP: Filemaker Pro