labels labels labels

Post by Bruce Vanacou » Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:06:45

                   i use avery 5267 (4x20} return address labels. would like
to know how to select just  one label or
25 labels to print out of the 80 seen  in print preview..
 thank you

labels labels labels

Post by Tim Boot » Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:27:36

>                    i use avery 5267 (4x20} return address labels. would like
> to know how to select just  one label or
> 25 labels to print out of the 80 seen  in print preview..

Do a Find for the labels you want, choose Print Current
Records, then look in Print Preview

Cheers

Webko

1. Printing Labels to Brother PC Label

For some reason when I print to the brother label printer it changes the
printer driver options to mirror the label and not cut at each one.  Does
anyone know how to control the printer setup?  I have tried getting the
printer options and setting them and these do not seem to be available.
Paradox seems to overide the default printer driver options I set in the
windows control panel!!  HELP

2. update

3. labels Paradox v1...Help! label prining going haywire

4. Dev2k v2.1 install goes kaput on 8.0.5 NT enterprise box

5. Label question- multiple labels

6. Oracle and Informix on same platform

7. Mailing Label (One Record, Many Labels)

8. Help Multi Level Grouping a SINGLE table using DataReport

9. Label Expert problems, Define new label

10. Printing label with Smart Label printer

11. LABEL TEMPLATE FOR DYMO LABEL WRITERS

12. D3 list-label & sort-label

13. Printing labels to label printer from Fox