Overflow Printing

Post by Rich Saga » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:13:18

I have a field that I need to print. Sometimes the contents fit on one
page, other times two or more pages are needed. I use a specific layout
to set up the page before I print it.

One pagers print fine. I can't recall how to get the longer documents to
automatically start a new page. I am traveling and don't have any
manuals with me. The help system that comes with FM doesn't help.

I am using 5.0 on a Mac.

Thanks,
Rich

1. Printing overflowing MEMO Fields in a report

When I run one of my reports with a MEMO field in the DETAIL line, Foxpro
does not change the page numbers for me when the MEMO field overflows to the
too large to fit on page 5, Foxpro print PAGE 5 at the bottom of the
page; does the normal page break; prints the page header on the next page;
prints the remaining part of the MEMO field; but instead of putting page 6,
it puts page 5 again. On the next page, which will be page 7, it correctly
prints PAGE 7. So I miss page 6.

Has anybody got any ideas on how to correct this. Thanks for your help in
advance.

PC
--

2. User Permissions

3. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

4. After SQL Server 7.0 install...

5. How to print a variable which is of 700 chars using print statement

6. Date Tilde Variable in Query

7. Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width

8. Clipper Index (.NTX) file structure

9. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

10. Printing to File using Print Dialog box

11. Reportsmith printing problem with Windows Printing System laser

12. Printing to a pre-printed form

13. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports