open remote sharing trouble

Post by Rosaz » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:44:30

I'm trying to access a file hosted on a Powermac G4 733 from a
Powerbook with OSX.
Filemaker Network Sharing is selected as Multiuser
Local data and remote access data companion are selected.
Network protocol is TCP/IP - Appletalk so the hosting CPU is
recognised on the powerbook desktop AND
the file can be perfectly opened when it's not being shared. But when
it's open on the other computer I try to access through:
open>hosts>local host but it's not being recognised.
I have also tried to include the IP address on hosts but no success
still.
I will appreciate your help,

daniel