FM plugin & timecode?

Post by Will » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:47:33

Anyone have a plugin that can work with the timecode data from a QT
movie?
thanks!

FM plugin & timecode?

Post by John Weinshe » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:10:38

What kind of work and what kind of code (I assume you mean some flavor of
SMPTE)? How is the code output?

--

John Weinshel
Datagrace

Quote:> Anyone have a plugin that can work with the timecode data from a QT
> movie?
> thanks!

FM plugin & timecode?

Post by RDB » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:46:33

What we are looking for is two levels of information from a QT clip.  Ideally,
the first level is all time/ color/ record volume/ etc. information that may
exist in the QT clip.

The second level is far more basic.  We would like to get the video/ audio clip
length and a spot time based of what is displayed on the screen (or 'heard' for
audio).  This information is readily available using the QT player -- in exactly
the format that we need (HH:MM:SS:ff where ff is "frames").

Thanks much in advance
*