importing exporting container field contents

importing exporting container field contents

Post by Pierre Lessar » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:49:22

I want to distribute a runtime that has a container field in it.
I have all fuctionality for backup and restore exept where the
container field is involved.
I was thinking of creating a folder called images in my solution folder
and storing references to my images.  If imports and exports would be
made easier by storing the actual file I am not opposed to doing so.
Now if the user wants to do a restore I am at a loss for how to import
the container field file reference or actual file depending on scenario.
Any thoughts or recommendations on a good plug in
would be appreciated.

regards,

PL

importing exporting container field contents

Post by Christoph Bouthillie » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:38:06

Hello Pierre,

Under Windows you might find some hints at
www.tekstotaal.com/c.fmp.image.import.html
and
www.tekstotaal.com/c.fmp.image.export.html

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen Gr?en / With kind regards
Christoph Bouthillier

Quote:> I want to distribute a runtime that has a container field in it.
> I have all fuctionality for backup and restore exept where the
> container field is involved.
> I was thinking of creating a folder called images in my solution folder
> and storing references to my images.  If imports and exports would be
> made easier by storing the actual file I am not opposed to doing so.
> Now if the user wants to do a restore I am at a loss for how to import
> the container field file reference or actual file depending on scenario.
> Any thoughts or recommendations on a good plug in
> would be appreciated.

> regards,

> PL

1. export container fields binary as xml

I need a way to export the images from my database as xml.  I know
that xml will support this based on this article:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/builder/architect/work/story/0,2000034884,202...

Is there a plugin that supports this? I see there is a plugin that
will export container fields to a text file, but cannot find a plugin
that will MIME or UUencode  the image and store it in the xml.  Any
one have any ideas?

2. dbcc loginfo

3. How to export pictures from container fields

4. Protected Access Reports?

5. Exporting container fields

6. ==>>COMPUTER HARDWARE / SOFTWARE <<==

7. container-field export

8. Oraperl Question

9. Exporting a Container Field to an Excel Spreadsheet

10. Extracting/exporting images from container fields to Files (JPG or other format)

11. exporting container fields

12. exporting a container field

13. Exporting Container Fields