filemaker & fp2k help need

Post by Victoria Casso » Wed, 09 Feb 2000 04:00:00

--
HiYa

I have been passed a fielmaker database to add to the site i have created at
www.greenparrotdesign.net/scoutnet . The visitor would choose from the three
fields on left and a page is generated with matched businesses on the
following page www.greenparrotdesign.net/scoutnet/scoutnet_results.htm. This
is about as much as i know about filemaker, anybody got any help, tips,
ideas

SeeYa
Roy
Green Parrot Web Design
www.greenparrotdesign.net
1 Latham Road
Selsey
West Sussex
UK
01243 604488
01243 605051
www.selsey.org.uk

1. Filemaker pro 4 & html need help

Hi
I know that is is possible to open a filemaker pro database using html
and java
Im not getting it to work
Web companion is on and the sharing over tcp/ip also seems to work fine
but when i open the generated "standard.htm" is doesnt work
If someone can help, please do it asap
Please answer to my Email also
Thanks Tiba

2. HotShot Phone No

3. Need HELP fast device files )(*&)(*&&^%^

4. Printing Problems with Approach

5. NEED: FileMaker Pro 3 (Server & Stand-Alone)

6. More than the maximum of 64,000 dimension member children

7. FileMaker & Lasso Developers Needed In Portland, Oregon

8. Cobal anyone??? Ughhh

9. Using FP2K with database-driven web publishing?

10. FileMaker 4.1 to FileMaker 5.0 & Server

11. DTC and OLE DB error NEED HELP FAST (*&^*(&^

12. Need Help converting FileMaker Pro to Access!

13. Need help getting this AppleScript working in FileMaker Pro 6.0