Sort by date doesn't work

Post by Karo » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:24:30

Hi,
I am working in a list layout. I checked that the field is formatted as a
date field, but the sort command simply will not work. Something happens,
but it does not sort by date. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Ken Aro

1. Sorting doesn't work in Excel with Multilevel Dimensions

The problem I'm having with Excel PTS is:

 I show detail on all the levels to get to the lowest level data on the
Client dimension (level 1=Client Group, level 2=Client). When I try to get a
top 20 clients based on Units (the only measure displayed) it always returns
top 20 clients under each client group. I just need top 20 clients! Any help
GREATLY appreciated.

-Thanks, Dave

2. VB4: Question about adding to queries.

3. Sorting tables doesn't work WHY?

4. Automated Text Importing in MSAccess

5. Sort command doesn't work

6. stacked bar graph repeating the same colors in various columns - how to turn off the

7. Scheduling DTS doesn't fail but doesn't work

8. Error installing SQL Server 7 on Win2K Server

9. ORACLE DOESN'T COMPLY TO BASIC STANDARD SQL: SIMPLE QUERIES DOESN'T WORK

10. Changing End Date Doesn't Work

11. load headeronly doesn't work for 2000 dates

12. Delete doesn't work in Date Environment

13. DTS works fine but it doesn't work when scheduling