can't import graphics into fm4

Post by Dan Donaldso » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I get an error stating "Error -2804 during the initializing of Claris
XTND System"

System is OS 8.6 on Mac G3 400, I've reinstalled what look like the
Claris import translators from the original FM disc but still no joy.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this?

Dan Donaldson
omnivore*AT*sympatico*DOT*ca

remove spamblock to reply

1. FM4/FM5 Importing graphic file via script?

I have an extensive list of filenames (generated with a perl script and
imported to FM4-database) (format: img/web/name.jpg) and would like to
import the graphics (just the references to them) into a media field.
Script maker does't allow for inserting a file name.

Is there a workaround?

Thanx for help!

2. SQL7 Client?

3. Filemaker v3.0 won't import graphics to container field

4. ADO via Proxy

5. Graphics Won't Import: XTND

6. Expert Not install error?

7. Plugin or method to edit graphic in FM4

8. Callback between sql server 7 and delphi 5

9. if you will promise Allahdad's swamp against cans, it will angrily depart the unit

10. Q: Script to import Pictures into FM4

11. Portal Data won't show up FM4.0

12. import of external graphic file

13. Importing graphic files into SQL Server