Analyst 1.01 Beta - Freeware

Post by Rui Quintin » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

You may want to check Analyst home page
(http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/~i940534/analyst/). Version 1.01 is out and
NO more activation keys needed. Analyst 1.01 Beta is free, even for
commercial use. Any further problems or questions please mail me at

Best regards,

Rui Quintino

--
    ___________

    Rui Quintino
    FileMaker Pro Developer

    http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/~i940534/cv

1. ANN: AdeptSQL Workshop 1.01

Hello,

If anybody's shopping for inexpensive SQL editor, preprocessor, decompiler
and schema compare/synchronization tools,  take a look at the new "AdeptSQL
Workshop" tool.  It works with 7.0 and 2000 servers via ADO, integrates with
MS Visual SourceSafe.

I won't waste your time any more, visit www.adeptsql.com or email me for any
details. Hope that fellow MSSQL developers would consider this positng as a
useful link (rather than a blatant advertisement).

Good luck!

Alex Reatov,
    www.adeptsql.com

2. 18848-NC-CHARLOTTE-ORACLE-Visual C++-Windows NT-(R&D) Technology Development Manger

3. Oracle Web Listener 1.01 sporadic errors

4. Please help me solve problems with OLE fields in Paradox 5 Win

5. Errors: NewEra 1.01 for Motif

6. SELECT return code

7. Livewire 1.01 and Informix on AIX 4.2

8. help VB and SQL

9. FNKSHN 1.01 (0/1) IS A FREE LIBRARY!

10. FNKSHN 1.01 (1/1) IS A FREE LIBRARY!

11. FNKSHN 1.01 AT MY WEB PAGE

12. FNKSHN 1.01 IS A FREE LIBRARY!

13. flawed FNKSHNs in version 1.01