Looking for a filemaker programmer

Post by Rosaz » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:38:57

I want to adapt my actual database to an accounting program (in
euros). Please contact me for further details.

daniel

1. Looking For Filemaker Programmer

An insurance company located near San Antonio, TX (New Braunfels exactly) is
in the process of developing in house software using FileMaker Pro 5.5 for
Windows.  The software is for policy processing as well as accounting.
Currently there are 3 programmer's (including myself) working on the project
and there is a need for a 4th person with a good working knowledge of
FileMaker 5.0 +.

At this point the system is approximately 85 % done.  The person who is
selected will help work on the many reports that are required in the
insurance business as well as the possibility of working on additions, bug
fixes and changes suggested by data entry personnel.  The ideal candidate
should also be knowledgeable in the administration of FileMaker Server 5.0
as well as Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 Server.

*** THIS IS AN ON SITE JOB ***

None of this work will be contracted to outside personnel since constant
communication and collaboration is needed with management.

If you're interested, please contact me via my email address below.  I am
currently a contractor on the job but they are looking for someone that is
interested in possibly becoming a full-time employee. I'll need to know what
your hourly wage or salary requirements will be as well as your level of
expertise.  Feel free to mention any other additional computer or
programming experience in your communication. They are a division of a well
known national builder of mobile homes.

Thanks,

Dave Herman

2. VB x Paradox - Urgent

3. Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

4. Amount of Memory SQL Server 7 Use?

5. Looking for FileMaker Pro Programmers in Sydney

6. DLL & FLL anybody know how

7. Looking for a FileMaker Pro Programmer

8. help with SQL Select Statement

9. Looking for FileMaker Pro consultant/programmer

10. Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

11. - Looking for a FileMaker Consultant?

12. Look up problem Filemaker 2.1 to 6.0.3 Upgrade

13. Filemaker Apps - generic look and feel