Looking for Consultant in Columbus Ohio

Post by Michael McGuir » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:05:55

Are there any consultants / experts... for Filemaker (Win) in Columbus Ohio?

Please email or call me at 614-571-4663

Thanks in advance!

MM

1. Looking for entry level position in Oracle - Columbus Ohio

I am an Electrical Engineer with some programming background and I have
recently moved in Ohio to be with my girlfriend.  I used to work in the
Aerospace industry but since there are not very many companies in this
sector near Columbus and Athens Ohio  I am considering a career change into
the IT industry.  I have started studying the Oracle database software and I
would be interested in any entry positions related to the Oracle database
environment.  Although my work experience is mostly related to avionics I
have been involved in database projects in the past.
I am available to start working immediately.  I can be reached in Athens at
(740)594-6265.

2. US-CA-DEVELOPER

3. MS OLAP Opportunity in Columbus Ohio

4. to strong SQL-Command for me

5. OLAP Opportunity in Columbus Ohio

6. JOB: US - Shoreview,MN -- Visual Interface Designer

7. US-OH-ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000 SKILLS NEEDED IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

8. pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml rc/backend/acc ...

9. Oracle Applications Project Manager-Columbus, Ohio

10. US-OH-DBA MANAGER NEEDED IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

11. Positions@Columbus, Ohio

12. US-OH-ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000 SKILLS NEEDED IN COLUMBUS, OHIO