HELP FM3 ???

Post by kiwi » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:52:14

Hi all,
I still use FMserver3 and FM3 !
My file .fp3 worked well untill yesterday !
The problem occures : all passwords are not recognised, the file is disable
to open !
I note that it has 71 MB.

Then I took the backup's file 2 hours earlier, it works well with all
passwords, I lossed some data.
Now, the same problem occures to my file again : all passwords are not
recognised, the file is disable to open !
I note that it has 71 MB.

Have you experienced the problem ?
Could you help me please ?
Best regards