New FMP Booklet Directory Product

Post by Larry Dam » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

General Directory 240 for FileMaker Pro 2 or 3 is currently available
for Macintosh only (a version optimized for Windows may come later).

General Directory 240 is _NOT_ just another 'address book.'  It can
print a booklet directory directly from FileMaker Pro 2.1v3 or
3.0v4 or 4.x.  It stores names, addresses, and more.  It is specifically
designed to print up to 240 addresses (8 per booklet page in
landscape mode) on both sides of 8 1/2  x 11 inch sheets of paper
which, when folded and center stapled, will form a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
inch Directory booklet that lists addresses alphabetically by name.
It may be used for many types of group directories.  It prints more
addresses with less information per address than Family Directory,
but it is field compatible with Family Directory.  Family Directory,
oriented toward groups of relatives or family members, prints up to
120 addresses per booklet directory.

If you want a compact printed directory that can be easily published,
with copies made for everyone in it, download either DEMO at:

http://www.mtn-res.com/mrbds

--

Larry Damon
Mountain Research

If you provide my e-mail address to any spammer or use it yourself for
purposes of Unsolicited Commercial E-mail representing it to ANYONE
as an address of a "potential customer," knowing full well that I would
never do business with you or ANYONE who sent ANY such UCE, you are,
by any definition, committing FRAUD!

1. CDML COMMAND:[fmp-linkfirst] [fmp-linknext] [fmp-linklast] [fmp-linkprevious]

I can't find any information on how to use these commands.

I only want to show the first 25 items on a query using the -max=25 command.
I also want to include a next/previous navigation button to show the next 25
records or the previous 25 records.

The only thing that the cdml reference is showing is

[FMP-LinkFirst]First set of records.[/FMP-LinkFirst]

But am I suppose to generate the first page of record using
[fmp-record][fmp-field: xxxxx][/fmp-record] or do I use the [fmp-linkfirst]
instead of the [fmp-record] (I've tried that and it didn't work).  Where and
how do I introduce the [fmp-linknext] and the [fmp-linkprevious].

Tx for any input.

Yves

Devenir immortel et mourir

2. VFP Multi line grid headers

3. OLAP: The case for a new strategy, a new product

4. Keeping Globals in synch with fields

5. (How do I price my FMP product?)

6. Wisdom of reapplying service packs.

7. Minute details regards FMP v5 products

8. OCIBindByName and DATE-type

9. Unique passwords for FMP shareware products ??

10. Directory of Software Products

11. Looking for FoxBASE 3rd party products directory

12. Free Intro to SQL Booklet