Winfax via DDE

Post by Stephen Carte » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:03:40

I have been trying to work out how to write a script to fire up Winfax and
send a fax to a number & client name within my filemaker customer database.
I been looking at the DDE commands but none of my scripts are working! - Can
anybody help?

Regards

Stephen Carter

Winfax via DDE

Post by <ni.. » Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:18:11

Quote:> I have been trying to work out how to write a script to fire up Winfax and
> send a fax to a number & client name within my filemaker customer database.
> I been looking at the DDE commands but none of my scripts are working! - Can
> anybody help?

> Regards

> Stephen Carter

> -----

If you use RelaFax (http://www.altn.com) you send e-mail

Check it out...

Winfax via DDE

Post by dvreelan » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:17:45

I am also looking for a sample script that someone has got working.
Thanks.

Originally posted by Stephen Carter

Quote:> I have been trying to work out how to write a script to fire up
> Winfax and
> send a fax to a number & client name within my filemaker customer
> database.
> I been looking at the DDE commands but none of my scripts are
> working! - Can
> anybody help?

> Regards

Stephen Carter

Winfax via DDE

Post by Ralph Cumberlan » Sat, 31 May 2003 06:09:15

> I am also looking for a sample script that someone has got working.
> Thanks.

> Originally posted by Stephen Carter

>>I have been trying to work out how to write a script to fire up
>>Winfax and
>>send a fax to a number & client name within my filemaker customer
>>database.
>>I been looking at the DDE commands but none of my scripts are
>>working! - Can
>>anybody help?

>>Regards

> Stephen Carter

> --

Me also.  I don't care if its winfax or a plugin. Just so long as I can
schedule faxes for transmitting(like at night).  Without having to have
YADB for the dialing information, etc.

1. VB, DDE and WinFAX 4.0

A client just purchased the network version of WinFAX 4.0. He wants to
develop an automatic FAXing application that use his new WinFAX. Can
anyone reccommend any decent reference material? The VB manual is OK
but the specific DDE commands listed in the WinFAX online help is
pretty thin.

                        Thanks,
                        Pat

2. SQL2000 newbie question