Booklet Printing?

Post by David Youn » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

is it possiable to make filemaker produce a report in a booklet format ?
I would like to use filemaker to produce an A5 booklet printed on A4 paper.
I have a layout that can produce a similar layout but the page numbering is
incorrect.

Any help at all would be great.

Thanks in advance

David

Booklet Printing?

Post by BurkPho » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hint: Does your print driver support booklet printing? If so, design your FMP
layout to take advantage of the driver's capability.

Hint 2: Filemaker combined with the right printer driver can create layouts
that will do almost any sort of printing.

Hint 3: AppleScript (Mac only) can often help transform FileMaker output in a
third party application.

Hint 4: Use Quark Xpress or PageMaker for output. Compose data in FMP. Use
AppleScript to bridge.

1. Free Intro to SQL Booklet

Are you interested in receiving a Free 15 page booklet explaining the
basics of SQL?

Is your company located in the continental USA or Great Britain?

Is your organization just switching over to Oracle?

Or do you have a group of employees that need to get up to speed in SQL
quickly?

If so, send for our free booklet: "Intro. to Oracle SQL" and you'll be
writing SELECT statements by the end of the day you receive it.

Send your request (with company name and mailing address) to:

2. Masked Edit Control Help!

3. DBA Booklet

4. Concatenation in select?

5. SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet

6. TKPROF Question

7. New FMP Booklet Directory Product

8. Write local Cube

9. Lost paper booklet for CCBOOSTER (for dBASEIV)

10. FREE booklet on safegaurding yourself from computer radiation hazards

11. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

12. How to print a variable which is of 700 chars using print statement

13. Print MSDN articles exceeds printed page width