Sorting Portals?

Post by Lynn All » Thu, 01 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> There are number of techniques to sort Portals. Just go to
> http://www.filemakerpros.com

Or upgrade to FM 4.0, which allows one to sort portals with no hassle by
defining it in the relationship.

Lynn Allen
Allen & Allen Semiotics         FSA Member - Filemaker Pro Consulting
http://www.semiotics.com        Web & Graphic Design

Sorting Portals?

Post by Eberha » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> I was wondering If anyone know how to sort a portal?

It's possible as soon as you use FM Pro 4.0

It' impossible with FM Pro 3.

--

Sorting Portals?

Post by Andy Schwarc » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Lynn, Version 4.0 can sort Portals but there are still some limitations such
as to change the sort order and to add or to remove fields that are being
used for the sort without using more than one layout and more than one
relationship.  My technique to sort portals that is at
http://www.filemakerpros.com uses FM Version 4.0 but it allows you to add or
remove fields to the sort order without using more than one layout.

Andy Schwarcz
Emma's Consultants