Main Dictionary per File or per User?

Post by Joel Shapir » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:22:45

Hi all

We've got FP5 files served over FMServer.

We've got some people always needing to spell-check in USEnglish,
and some always needing UKEnglish.

Is there any way to set this as a User preference?  It appears it
is set as a File/document preference.

In other words, is there any way that the UK people don't need to
re-select the UKEnglish main dictionary every time they need to
spell-check?

Thanks much

-Joel

1. Main Dictionary per File or per User? [repost]

Hi all

[This is my one-time repost of this question]

We've got FP5 files served over FMServer.

We've got some people always needing to spell-check in USEnglish,
and some always needing UKEnglish.

Is there any way to set this as a User preference?  It appears it
is set as a File/document preference.

In other words, is there any way that the UK people don't need to
re-select the UKEnglish main dictionary every time they need to
spell-check?

Thanks much

-Joel

2. To set the value of a field ??

3. Final spec on per-database/per-user settings

4. Sacego Sorting Problem

5. Per-database and per-user GUC settings

6. TDBCheckBox

7. Visual basic and web folders

8. IDS license count per user or per session?

9. change per seat to per processor

10. per seat or per server processor

11. SQL: Per-Client vs. Per-Processor

12. Per-Seat to Per-Processor move