FileMaker (4.0v1) crashes when importing FM3 records

FileMaker (4.0v1) crashes when importing FM3 records

Post by Charles Harri » Thu, 17 May 2001 03:38:42

Has anyone experienced this problem? The records come from another FileMaker
file.

FileMaker (4.0v1) crashes when importing FM3 records

Post by Claude Carlo » Thu, 17 May 2001 06:03:29

I think you should first update your version.
I think the english update version is 4.0v3
Check Filemaker site

Quote:> Has anyone experienced this problem? The records come from another
FileMaker
> file.

1. Access Privileges - Filemaker Pro 4.0v1

Hi

I am a newbie on Filemaker and am feeling my way. I have got a similar
problem to a previous posting on Access Privileges, but not quite the
same, so please forgive any duplication.

I am trying to open database files in Filemaker 4.0v1, and can
successfully open all except 2, where I get "the Access Privileges
have been damaged or possibly tampered with" message

The PC is running Win2000 and is stable. No power surges recently. I
read in a previous posting that downloading a later release would
help, but that was for a demo version. I have looked at the Claris FTP
site and can only find upgrades for 4.0v2 onwards.

Can I use these on 4.0v1 and will it solve my problem?

Regards

Sandy Forsyth

2. Process a dimension with DSO

3. ODBC --FileMaker 5.0v1

4. PL/SQL statistics : How about a separate NG ?

5. mac fm3.0 print & crash

6. Viewpoint installation problems..HELP!

7. Printing with FM3 on OS 8.1: crash

8. Trolling is good for the soul. Try it sometime.

9. import a tiff with FM3.0DV4 and a G3

10. FileMaker Inc. FileMaker Pro 6.0v1 WinMac, FILEMAKER MOBILE 2

11. FileMaker 6 + Jaguar + LP6=Crash

12. crashing filemaker

13. Apple script to completely terminate crashed Filemaker