CDML COMMAND:[fmp-linkfirst] [fmp-linknext] [fmp-linklast] [fmp-linkprevious]

CDML COMMAND:[fmp-linkfirst] [fmp-linknext] [fmp-linklast] [fmp-linkprevious]

Post by Y.D. » Sat, 10 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I can't find any information on how to use these commands.

I only want to show the first 25 items on a query using the -max=25 command.
I also want to include a next/previous navigation button to show the next 25
records or the previous 25 records.

The only thing that the cdml reference is showing is

[FMP-LinkFirst]First set of records.[/FMP-LinkFirst]

But am I suppose to generate the first page of record using
[fmp-record][fmp-field: xxxxx][/fmp-record] or do I use the [fmp-linkfirst]
instead of the [fmp-record] (I've tried that and it didn't work).  Where and
how do I introduce the [fmp-linknext] and the [fmp-linkprevious].

Tx for any input.

Yves

Devenir immortel et mourir

Post by Paul E. Est » Sat, 10 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> I can't find any information on how to use these commands.

> I only want to show the first 25 items on a query using the -max=25 command.
> I also want to include a next/previous navigation button to show the next 25
> records or the previous 25 records.

> The only thing that the cdml reference is showing is

> [FMP-LinkFirst]First set of records.[/FMP-LinkFirst]

> But am I suppose to generate the first page of record using
> [fmp-record][fmp-field: xxxxx][/fmp-record] or do I use the [fmp-linkfirst]
> instead of the [fmp-record] (I've tried that and it didn't work).  Where and
> how do I introduce the [fmp-linknext] and the [fmp-linkprevious].

> Tx for any input.

> Yves

> Devenir immortel et mourir

You should put them at the top or bottom of the search results page. They
will generate all the code automagically depending on what your -max was
on the original request. Put them all on the page. They will show up like
this. When you are on the  first page of results only the FMP-next link
will show. On the next page assuming there are more than 25 records both
the Previous and Next link will show up.

Copy this to your search results page:
You Searched For:[FMP-CurrentFind] [FMP-FindValueItem]
[/FMP-CurrentFind] Displaying records [FMP-rangestart] through
[FMP-rangeend] of [FMP-currentfoundcount] records found. ([FMP-rangesize]
records displayed).
[FMP-linkprevious]Previous page of records.[/FMP-linkprevious]
[FMP-linknext]Next page of records.[/FMP-linknext]

Paul E.

1. CDML Problem: fmp-if tag within FMP-valuelist tags

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get a value list going in a pull down menu, and am having
problems with getting the value selected within my database to show as
selected in the pull down list.

[FMP-ValueListChecked] Works, but places "checked" instead
of "selected", so it's not really helping.  I've tried to set up an if
statement within the valuelist loop, but it doesn't seem to like doing
2 things at once (just doesn't work).

Any thoughts?  Oh, I'm using FMP4, by the way.

Thanks!

Nathan Day

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. supply user/pass to pg_dump noninteractive

3. Will FMP 4 read FMP 1?

4. INFORMIX INSTALLATION 7.23 Problem

5. Help FMP Server and FMP Pro

6. Application agents

7. Query between FMP Server and FMP Unlimited

8. Theory&Practical Wildcard searches in DB quest?mlml

9. fmp server & fmp unlimited

10. FMP 5.5 and FMP 5 for the same file

11. FMP Unlimited WITHOUT FMP Server

12. FMP 5 Server vs FMP 5 file hosting, Part II

13. FMP 5 Server vs FMP 5 file hosting