Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

Post by Glenn Schwand » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I'll post this to comp.databases.filemaker and see if anybody bites for
you!

: Built fairly complex investment real estate company database circa 1987
in
: Filemaker (myself), upgraded and added layouts and features circa 1992 in

: Filemaker 2.1. (spent $20,000 on consultants).  Original, and upgrade are

: both "flat-file", scripted to act somewhat "relational").  Need to
re-build
: from ground up by year end in Filemaker 4.1 as truly relational database,

: expand on layouts, functionality, features [add cutting edge web-type
: features such as Java plug-ins, virtual reality video clips (see:
: Bamboo.com, etc.)] Want the new Filemaker database to be able to script
the
: sending of email, faxes, snail mail letters, etc.  Would like it to be
set
: up to serve itself (password protected of course) via Internet, for
remote
: access from our several locations.  And as important as anything else, I
: want it to be "cutting-edge beautiful!!" (great graphics, buttons, etc.).

: So... the big question is: Does anyone know anyone that can make this
: happen? And... what should I budget in terms of "time" and "dollars"
: (assuming I can define exactly what I want)?  AND... Is there anyone that

: can help me "locally" (Silicon Valley area - San Jose to San Francisco,
: California?)  Please call me, or email.  In USA - Toll Free
1.800.951.9501,
: in Silicon Valley 408.358.8624 direct - John Citrigno, President,
: Commercial Investm
:
:                       http://www.help.com/
:

Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

Post by John Citrign » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Thanks Glenn!

> I'll post this to comp.databases.filemaker and see if anybody bites for
> you!

> : Built fairly complex investment real estate company database circa 1987
> in
> : Filemaker (myself), upgraded and added layouts and features circa 1992
in

> : Filemaker 2.1. (spent $20,000 on consultants).  Original, and upgrade
are

> : both "flat-file", scripted to act somewhat "relational").  Need to
> re-build
> : from ground up by year end in Filemaker 4.1 as truly relational
database,

> : expand on layouts, functionality, features [add cutting edge web-type
> : features such as Java plug-ins, virtual reality video clips (see:
> : Bamboo.com, etc.)] Want the new Filemaker database to be able to script
> the
> : sending of email, faxes, snail mail letters, etc.  Would like it to be
> set
> : up to serve itself (password protected of course) via Internet, for
> remote
> : access from our several locations.  And as important as anything else,
> : want it to be "cutting-edge beautiful!!" (great graphics, buttons,
etc.).

> : So... the big question is: Does anyone know anyone that can make this
> : happen? And... what should I budget in terms of "time" and "dollars"
> : (assuming I can define exactly what I want)?  AND... Is there anyone
that

> : can help me "locally" (Silicon Valley area - San Jose to San Francisco,
> : California?)  Please call me, or email.  In USA - Toll Free
> 1.800.951.9501,
> : in Silicon Valley 408.358.8624 direct - John Citrigno, President,
> : Commercial Investm
> :
> :                       http://www.help.com/

1. Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

[...]

2. Replication - How to

3. Finding the "@" sign in FileMaker Pro

4. Oracle for Unixware

5. Filemaker Pro "IF" Function

6. Why use pro*C

7. "System Date" FileMaker Pro 3.0

8. Paradox Engine 3.01 & Pentium

9. Q: Filemaker Pro "find"

10. Filemaker Pro for "mission critical" applications

11. "Date" FileMaker Pro 3.0