Newbie HELP Move Data

Post by D. Amat » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 06:36:40

I have a database called Last_Contacted.FP5 that contains these key
fields (Along with many others):

Unique ID
Company Name
Address
City
State
Zip
Last Contacted

Each time the user contacts this company, the Last Contacted date is
updated for the date that the record was altered.

What I am trying to do is to run a script that will look at the "Current
Date" and match it to the Last Contacted date.  If the
dates match, then I want it to copy all of the data elements listed
above to another database called. Records_Updated_History.FP5.

How do I do this ?

-S

1. Clustering Newbie: Moving Data Files

I have just inherited a SQL Server 7.0 Cluster on NT
Enterprise Edition with MS Clustering Services.

I am planning to move datafiles from a non-Master database
to a new Drive Arrray Frame that will have a different
drive letter. Is there anything I need to do with SQL
Server Clustering in order to accomplish the datafile move?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stuart Cowen

2. Data conversion from Informix

3. Moving a data to a different database- Newbie Question

4. db2iupdt not found

5. Newbie - Moving around (scrambling) data?

6. indexes on views

7. SQL Newbie needs to move data

8. Sybase and Microsoft Cluster Server

9. Using DTS to move data from a SQl-Server 6.5 DB (Newbie question)

10. Newbie question on UPDATE - Moving one column of data to other column

11. Newbie Moving Text between Data bound textboxes

12. How to Move data between tables (newbie question)

13. Newbie needs help with moving from tutorial to own work