Dynamic Value Lists

Post by Jim Seiber » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Is this possible?

I have a value list that uses values from a particular field. My web
end-users want to see *only values for the last five records that they
have modified or created*. There will be 100s of records for each user,
so if no constraint is set the list will be too huge.

Is there some date function that I am overlooking that will take care of
this for me?

Any help would be appreciated.
Jim Seibert

1. Dynamic value lists (query)

Hallo,

I am new to Filemaker (ok, I used FM 2.0 some years ago) and I am kind
of stuck with the following problem that could be easily solved in
Access or smth else....

I would like to create a dynamic pop-up list based on a selection of
values from a related file linked through a third file: I have a list
of tasks (first file) related to a certain project. Each task can be
assigned to a certain person (second file). The selection of persons
for the value list is based on a query based on person's abilities
(third file).  How can I do it if I cannot create a relationship based
on several table columns or join through several tables in Filemaker??

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Yuri

2. Application Roles and MTS and Transactions

3. Dynamic Value Lists?

4. Auditing of queries

5. Dynamic value list, please help... CDML

6. Getting prev and next row

7. _Really_ dynamic value list?

8. FPD and distribution kit still available ?

9. dynamic value lists????

10. FMPro 5 - Portal & Dynamic Value List Questions

11. How to add data to a dynamic value list based on another file?

12. dynamic list of values

13. Dynamic Web Value List Displays