FM Database for Wine Cellar

Post by B. McCal » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi All;

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Database I could download and
populate with the contents of my Wine Cellar?

Any help would be appreciated.

B.

FM Database for Wine Cellar

Post by Andy Schwarc » Wed, 24 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Hi All;

> Can anyone point me in the direction of a Database I could download and
> populate with the contents of my Wine Cellar?

> Any help would be appreciated.

> B.

Hi B.!

If you have FileMaker Pro, you have the Wine Cellar database already on your computer. From the Edit menu select Preferences / Application / General / From the Show dialog box tick the "Templates in New File dialog" and click Done. From the File select new / Create a new file using a template / Home / Wine Cellar (the last one in the list) and if you want to send me a nice bottle of wine, I will appreciate it!

Good luck!

Andy Schwarcz

1. Wine Cellar DB

Hello,

I am looking for a template for a wine cellar DB.  Any ideas as to where I
can find one or templates themselves would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

2. Check fot null-values in a find/filter of an ADO-recorset

3. wine, which arguments, wine.conf...?

4. pgsql/src/include/utils (elog.h)

5. Wine Collection database

6. Wanted: Database tech writer/San Francisco

7. wine database

8. Trigger Code help

9. Problem with passwords in FM 2.1 and FM 3.0 databases

10. your wine consultant

11. red and white WINE STRICTLY KOSHER

12. Paradox and Wine

13. Slightly OT: FileMaker under Linux with Wine