interaction FILEMAKER 4.0 - HOMPAGE 3.0 ?

interaction FILEMAKER 4.0 - HOMPAGE 3.0 ?

Post by mutc » Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:54:19

Hi ,
first of all sorry about my english.
I am not a native speeker.

Problemdescription:

I am using Filmaker 4.0 with Claris Hompage 3.0 and when I am submitting a
document from www the fields in filemaker which should be calculated
automatically don 't react on this action.
For example:

fieldX = fieldY + fieldZ

Now I am rewriting the value in fieldY an normally in Filemaker he is
calculating the new value for fildX.
In my case im rewriting the value in fieldY from the html interface (was
created with Hompage 3.0) , but he does not recalculate the new fieldX-Value
all the same the new fieldY-value has correctly changed.

What I need is something like a refresh, update  or calculate command.

thank you
mutch

1. WTB: FileMaker Pro 3.0 or 4.0 Server for Windows

WTB: FileMaker Pro 3.0 or 4.0 Server for Windows

We are looking for FileMaker Pro 3.0 or 4.0 Server for Windows for resale.
Please state price and condition.

Ron
B&R Computer Services
619-225-8281

Also looking for:
Macintosh OS 8.5 or 8.6
FileMaker Pro 4.0 or 4.1 Mac or WIN
Please state price and condition.

2. Should a database backup shrink the transaction log?

3. FileMaker Pro 4.1, 4.0 and 3.0 compatibility

4. Quick(?) Question

5. NT 4.0 - Filemaker 3.0 - SAP

6. T-DUMPing Object Code in Universe 9.5.x

7. Claris Filemaker II -> Claris Filemaker Pro 3.0

8. Can files ending in 0 be removed from ORACLE_HOME/bin

9. Filemaker 2.1 for Apple Macintosh and Filemaker 3.0 for Windows 95

10. FS: FileMaker Pro 3.0 & FileMaker Pro 4.0 French

11. ***** WTB: Filemaker Pro 3.0 for Win-95 *******

12. Need to find FILEMAKER 3.0