how do I get name of jpeg in container field

how do I get name of jpeg in container field

Post by Pierre Lessar » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:44:32

FMP DEV,

I have a solution that stores jpegs in a container field.
A the moment I store the actual file but I may move to storing a reference.
In any event I would like to have a calc field that returns the name
of the file in the container field.

thanks,

PL

1. Display jpeg in Container Field

I want to display a jpeg file in a container field in "view as a form" mode-
but I want to put the location of the jpeg in one field and link the
container
to that field- so if I move the jpeg file I can adjust the reference.  How
do I
get a container field to show the contents of a file?  I can import the file
into
the container field pretty easily.

TIA,

Ken Cowin

2. "Rotated" Tables

3. Getting a JPEG from a BLOB field in DB2 with Extenders

4. 35285-MN-MINNESOTA-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Consultants

5. Getting path info from container fields

6. SQL7 and Win2000pro (MaxMpxCT)

7. Getting Dimensions of a Graphic in a Container Field

8. ADVANCED GIS SYSTEM SCIENTIST, $A42K - $A56K

9. prompting user, getting table name, doing things

10. Obtaining image name from Container Field

11. "JPEG error #53" for Container [Applescript]

12. getting field name from field content

13. Display name of image linked in a container field-can this be done.