Problems with Word Documents inserted into Filemaker?

Problems with Word Documents inserted into Filemaker?

Post by Pope Scot » Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone seen the problems when pasting Word documents into
Filemaker?  If you try to resize or edit the document once it has been
inserted, it completely resized after finishing that operation.
Furthermore, the text size inexplicably changes.    It won't paste the
problem size, so I have to manually resize the document. Every time I do
this, the document completely resizes and becomes completely illegible.

Has anyone filed a bug for this.

Setup
450 MHz Pentium III
NT 4 sp 4

1. Filemaker record to word document and word document list

Hello you filemakerlovers
I have a problem
I want to export 1 record to a word letter
If I select a customer record that I want to send a letter all the data of
the client like his name and address must be copied in the letterhead.
Have you done this or is there a programme for...
and my second problem
I wont to see witch letters I send to that customer.
A list off all the letters must be appearing
thanks if you have done this before...

2. Tracking Software

3. Save Word documents in Filemaker

4. visual basic

5. Open a Word document from FileMaker Pro

6. FoxPro for windows question

7. Copying Word Documents To Filemaker

8. Inserting a Word Document into Text field

9. Inserting Word Document into Image field

10. Can we insert a Word Document ??

11. Error inserting Word Document in image field

12. Insert word document into table