COMPUTER LIQUIDATION "OUT OF BUSINESS"

Post by JimGnWo » Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:00:00

We are closing our doors and liquidating all inventories.  From CPUs to
motherboards, electronic KVM switches to 3-Channel RAID Controllers.  AS400
systems, to 10/100 PCI NICs.  All items are "NEW" and will be sold as much as
90% off MSRP (retail).  "NEW" NT Server OS Enterprise with 25 CALs!  $3,200
value, $750 ea.

Please see some of our products listed on www.ubid.com under the following
auction IDs.

ID #            Category / sub-Category

21305719        Computer Accessories
21307143        Components
21308720        Components
21308574        Components
21309801        Components
21310249        Computer Accessories
21315048        Components
21315491        Components

If you would like a complete listing of all the items we are liquidating or
prefer to buy directly** rather than through the auction, please send your

Thank you for your time.
Jim Groves

1. COMPUTER LIQUIDATION "OUT OF BUSINESS"

[...]

2. JDBC-ODBC and RMI

3. JDBC and Sybase 11.0.3 and metadata?

4. How can I sum a DBGrid column

5. Bug with getTimestamp