Filemaker 5.5 web script support

Post by Phil McFarlan » Wed, 16 May 2001 07:42:19

Hi gang,
I was disappointed by the lack of scripting support under FM 5.0's web
companion.  5.5 apparently supports 20 script steps up to 3 steps deep.
This might greatly improve the usefulness of the Web Companion.  Anyone know
what the 20 script commands that are supported are?  I couldn't find this
info on the web site.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Phil

1. Filemaker 5.5 Pro Multiprocessing - Alarm Script

Is it possible to set Filemaker Pro 5.5 to keep running a script every few
minutes all day to prompt for diary appointments.

I'm currently using Filemaker Pro 5 and because it does no allow for
multiprocessing its not practical because it would be the only script that
would run locking my machine all day. Or is there another way of achieving
this with a PC running Windows 2000?

2. Tempdb and Locks

3. FileMaker Pro 5.5 Mac Web Companion Instability

4. How to test if Oracle is up or down???

5. Filemaker 5.5 web server components

6. Using BCP.EXE

7. Filemaker 5.5, Web, Lasso $$$?

8. Web Security and Filemaker 5.5

9. Filemaker Pro 5.0 vs 5.5 and FMDeveloper 5.0 vs 5.5

10. Filemaker 5.5 Files in Filemaker 6.0 Developer???

11. WTB: FileMaker Pro 5.0 and/or 5.5.

12. Reading/Writing to a file from Filemaker 5.5