- Looking for a FileMaker Consultant?

Post by The Excelisys Tea » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:17:48

Excelisys provides professional consulting, custom development and design
services specializing in database solutions for Web, PDA, or LAN using
technologies like FileMaker, MySQL, Lasso, PHP, and XML. Our team will work
with you to develop a plan that precisely addresses your needs, and then
build your solution, mixing elegance with practicality. Your growth and
competitive positioning are determined by how you manage and react to
information. The Excelisys team has built a solid reputation by providing
leading edge technical and business expertise. You take care of today, while
we help you prepare for tomorrow. Excelisys is your long-term technology
partner.

Contact us today for a no-cost initial consultation!

EXCELISYS - http://www.excelisys.com

  V: 866-592-9235 (USA Toll Free Sales)
  V: 574-273-5805 (Direct/International)
    " Your Long-Term Technology Partner "
          Anywhere and Everywhere

- FSA Associate

1. Looking for Mac Filemaker Pro consultant...

We need some help!  We have a Filemaker Pro network at our business (all
Mac's), and need to figure out how to send fax's from each workstation, perhaps
through the server. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

J. Patrick Altes
Falcon International

2. ODBC driver for Oracle

3. Looking for FileMaker Pro consultant/programmer

4. Best COBOL Freeware Utility Since 1990

5. Need FileMaker Consultant

6. Creating s stored function that can access v$session.

7. Filemaker Consultants

8. oracle 7.3 conversion to sql server 6.5

9. Filemaker Consultant Wanted

10. Filemaker Consultants Needed

11. Look up problem Filemaker 2.1 to 6.0.3 Upgrade

12. Filemaker Apps - generic look and feel