Display jpeg in Container Field

Post by Frank Perdu » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:14:12

I want to display a jpeg file in a container field in "view as a form" mode-
but I want to put the location of the jpeg in one field and link the
container
to that field- so if I move the jpeg file I can adjust the reference.  How
do I
get a container field to show the contents of a file?  I can import the file
into
the container field pretty easily.

TIA,

Ken Cowin

Display jpeg in Container Field

Post by Jame » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:32:52

Hi again Ken -

You don't.  Why the new thread?

Thanks -
James

--
Don't forget to remove the obvious spam block when replying.
I advocate making an address book entry and using it!  Thanks!

1. how do I get name of jpeg in container field

FMP DEV,

I have a solution that stores jpegs in a container field.
A the moment I store the actual file but I may move to storing a reference.
In any event I would like to have a calc field that returns the name
of the file in the container field.

thanks,

PL

2. Index maintenance questions

3. "JPEG error #53" for Container [Applescript]

4. Autonumber datatype

5. Displaying JPEG's stored in Database

6. Index creation date

7. JPEG/GIF display with VB3

8. New SQL-BackTrack Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) -- PostScript version

9. DBImage can't display JPEG

10. How to display JPEG in Visual C++

11. JPEG Storage and display

12. Displaying Jpeg files stored in Access database

13. In FM5 jpeg's won't display