please help does game enhancer work with ALL games

please help does game enhancer work with ALL games

Post by Matt Lodge » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:40:40

I can't get Castlevania to work, I think it's the enhancer.

1. Games, Games, Games...

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put a couple more games,
developed in FileMaker Pro, up on our GAMES page.

Feel free to visit our SITE and click the GAMES button (LINK) and
download them for free.  They are available in ".SIT" and ".ZIP" archive
formats.  The two NEW games are:

FLEA and FMP PONG

Although we are slowly building quite a collection to choose from:-)

BTW...while I'm on this subject, there are a few SITES out there that
are hosting my other games:

HANGMAN
ALTER-LINK
The MEMORY Game

The LATEST revisions are also on our GAMES page.  Feel free to UPDATE
them if you wish.  If you are in need of that extra FTP space, feel free
to link to our Home Page.

Enjoy!!!

Don Wieland
D W   D A T A   C O N C E P T S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOME PAGE - http://members.home.net:80/dwieland/dwdchome.htm

Direct Line - (949) 786-9318

2. Serial Number for Install?

3. Games Related Questions (Please Help)

4. Error while getting info from Monitor Server into Sybase Central

5. Please help with the decimal game

6. What is NS-DKHello

7. Need: TP sourcecode (game,graphic) Help !!

8. Help : how to read data?

9. If you are a game programmer I need your help ASAP

10. Help me with my Pong-like game

11. NATIONAL TV LOOKING FOR COMPUTER GAMES PRODUCERS FOR MAKING A PROGRAMM ABOUT COMPUTER GAMES.

12. Games wares softwares music