Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows

Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows

Post by Yuri Vorontso » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:18:10

Good morning!

The manual of  the FM 6.0 Developer contains a reference to a feature
called "What is this?" It looks like it resembles the Windows
"tooltip" or a Mac balloon help. Unfortunately the name of the feature
is more or less everything I can find about it.

How can we add tooltips to the buttons in the FM application? Thanks a
lot!!

Yuri

Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows

Post by John Weinshe » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:41:26

Try:
http://www.24usoftware.com/SimpleHelp

--
John Weinshel
Datagrace

Quote:> Good morning!

> The manual of  the FM 6.0 Developer contains a reference to a feature
> called "What is this?" It looks like it resembles the Windows
> "tooltip" or a Mac balloon help. Unfortunately the name of the feature
> is more or less everything I can find about it.

> How can we add tooltips to the buttons in the FM application? Thanks a
> lot!!

> Yuri

Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows

Post by Bernhard Schul » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 02:38:12

Hi!

Quote:> How can we add tooltips to the buttons in the FM application? Thanks a
> lot!!

Have a look at www.your-filemaker.com at "Mouse Over"

CU,
Bernhard

Toolitps (Balloon Help) in FM for Windows

Post by Yuri Vorontso » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:52:51

Thanks!

Yuri

Quote:>Hi!

>> How can we add tooltips to the buttons in the FM application? Thanks a
>> lot!!

>Have a look at www.your-filemaker.com at "Mouse Over"

>CU,
>Bernhard

1. Please Help: Help Balloons?

Is it possible to make help balloons in Filemaker pro 5? I would like to
put some explanation about certain fields in balloons so that people can
read them only when they want to.

Thanks

Xavier

2. Rather unique scenario which needs attention!

3. fm p 5.0 to fm 4.1 for windows

4. Could not create an instance of OLE DB provider 'SQLOLEDB'

5. Adding windows FM Pro 3/4 to Mac FM Pro 3 network

6. sp_indexes

7. FM-Mac to FM Windows

8. Windows Services & ADO.NET

9. Data Grid Balloon Help Time