Looking for FileMaker Pro Programmers in Sydney

Looking for FileMaker Pro Programmers in Sydney

Post by Andy Schwarc » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Sorry for the double post....

Emma's Consultants PTY. LTD. a progressive FileMaker Pro software development co.  is looking for FileMaker Pro persons to assist us with a large volume of work in Sydney UBD area.

Interested applicants with good FM / Mac skills that should reply.

Andy Schwarcz

Tel (02) 9962 5678

Postal address;
PO Box. 393
Eastwood
N.S.W. 2122

Looking for FileMaker Pro Programmers in Sydney

Post by Andy Schwarc » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Emma's Consultants PTY. LTD. a progresive FileMaker Pro software developmetn co.  is looking for FileMaker Pro persons to assist us with a large volume of work in Sydney UBD area.

Interested applicants with good FM / Mac skills that should reply.

1. Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

I'll post this to comp.databases.filemaker and see if anybody bites for
you!

: Built fairly complex investment real estate company database circa 1987
in
: Filemaker (myself), upgraded and added layouts and features circa 1992 in

: Filemaker 2.1. (spent $20,000 on consultants).  Original, and upgrade are

: both "flat-file", scripted to act somewhat "relational").  Need to
re-build
: from ground up by year end in Filemaker 4.1 as truly relational database,

: expand on layouts, functionality, features [add cutting edge web-type
: features such as Java plug-ins, virtual reality video clips (see:
: Bamboo.com, etc.)] Want the new Filemaker database to be able to script
the
: sending of email, faxes, snail mail letters, etc.  Would like it to be
set
: up to serve itself (password protected of course) via Internet, for
remote
: access from our several locations.  And as important as anything else, I
: want it to be "cutting-edge beautiful!!" (great graphics, buttons, etc.).

: So... the big question is: Does anyone know anyone that can make this
: happen? And... what should I budget in terms of "time" and "dollars"
: (assuming I can define exactly what I want)?  AND... Is there anyone that

: can help me "locally" (Silicon Valley area - San Jose to San Francisco,
: California?)  Please call me, or email.  In USA - Toll Free
1.800.951.9501,
: in Silicon Valley 408.358.8624 direct - John Citrigno, President,
: Commercial Investm
:
:                       http://www.help.com/
:

2. pgsql/contrib/pgcrypto Makefile README.pgcrypt ...

3. Looking for a FileMaker Pro Programmer

4. Need VBS script for HTML page to open a specified URL on exit.

5. Looking for FileMaker Pro consultant/programmer

6. DTS package window

7. Looking for Filemaker "Pro" (programmer)

8. use paradox in network!!??

9. Looking for VB Programmers in Sydney, Australia

10. Filemaker Pro Server V3 and Filemaker Pro V5.5

11. Filemaker Pro Unlimited or Filemaker Pro Server?

12. PC Filemaker Pro v3 file to Mac Filemaker Pro 2.1