Script of plug in that highlight the searched words

Script of plug in that highlight the searched words

Post by PATY CREPI » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 00:32:34

I'm looking for a plugin running under Windows (that's important) that can
do the same as what happens when you query a word with Acrobat reader, for
example. In the found documents, the retrieved word(s) are highlighted so
that you can immediatly see if the record matches your research or not. It's
very useful when you search in text fields that are longer than a few words.
I know that a society based in The Netherlands, as developped a plugin but
it only runs under Mac OS, and that it could be possible to write a script
that do the same.

Thank you by advance for your answers.

Brigitte.

1. Plug in that highlight the searched expression

I'm looking for a plugin running under Windows (that's important) that can
do the same as what happens when you query a word with Acrobat reader, for
example. In the found documents, the retrieved word(s) are highlighted so
that you can immediatly if the record matches your research or not. It's
very useful when you search in text fields that are longer than a few words.
I know that a society based in The Netherlands, as developped a plugin but
it only runs under Mac OS.

Thank you by advance for your answers.

Brigitte.

2. UNIX ORACLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS ARCHITECT

3. Find using a scripting and multiple fields - Scripts between files - Barcode plug-ins

4. Looking for opening in ORACLE FINANCIALS FUNCTIONAL (TEAM MEMBER) in Canada/US.

5. Searching Word Documents with Full Text Searching

6. isql remotely

7. Finding and highlighting words

8. Deleting DB/Instance?

9. Need a search engine plug-in for VB5

10. Hit highlighting with full-text searches

11. Highlighting fulltext search results

12. Full-text Search, Index Service and hit-highlighting

13. Highlighting fulltext search results