Converting / Accessing Paradox 3.5 files with Paradox 7 For Win 95

Converting / Accessing Paradox 3.5 files with Paradox 7 For Win 95

Post by Marc Yout » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I have a working Paradox 3.5 program and want to move to Paradox 7 for
Win 95. Is there any conversion programs I can run to convert the
existing forms, reports, and programs?
Can Paradox 7 access the 3,5 files?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Post by Kase » Fri, 21 Jun 1996 04:00:00

>I have a working Paradox 3.5 program and want to move to Paradox 7 for
>Win 95. Is there any conversion programs I can run to convert the
>existing forms, reports, and programs?

No.

Quote:>Can Paradox 7 access the 3,5 files?

Only tables.

Kasey K. S. Chang (a guy)             | Paradox for Windows Programmer

URL> http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kschang | X-COM Guru among other things...

1. Converting 3.5 DOS files to 7 for Win 95 (Corel version)

8/3/97
Can anyone please tell me how to convert from Paradox 3.5 DOS files to
use in Corel's version of Paradox 7. I can open a file, add or delete
information, but when I go to query the file I get a "not valid file
name" error message with no additional information.  The manuals are no
help.

you.

Bob Garfinkle
(510) 489-4779 home

2. Graphics to the Web

3. Win 95 + Paradox = GP 0000 AT PARADOX:28:1323 -- Leaving Paradox

4. North Carolina - Oracle Data Warehouse DBA

5. No access to network files in Paradox 7 for win 95

6. The OdbcCommand is currently busy Fetching

7. Problem with Paradox 3.5 application converted to Paradox 4 (Dos)

8. client (6.5 & 7) utilities on win 98

9. Converting from Paradox 3.5 for DOS to Paradox 5.0 for Windows

10. Convert Paradox 3.5 file to something else?

11. Paradox SE, Paradox 3/3.5 Paradox Engine

12. Converting Paradox 3.5 to Access 2000

13. Paradox 3.5 under Windows 95/98