Possible convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

Possible convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

Post by Paul M. Net » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Is there a utility to convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

Thanks
Paul

Possible convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

Post by Mike Irwin [CTech » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Not unless Seagate have supplied it with Crystal, which I doubt

Mike
--
Mike Irwin
[Volunteer CTech Sysop, not a Corel employee

Possible convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

Post by Mike Bes » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I do not know if a utility exists but if you have the data in dBase and the
reports in Crystal Reports then you seem to have the basis for an
application. I am sure that Crystal Reports can be called from Paradox and
the SQL queries used can also be used in Paradox. All that is required are
some linking forms or scripts.

It is not a perfect solution but is better than a complete rewrite

Mike Best

Quote:> Is there a utility to convert crystal report forms to paradox forms????

> Thanks
> Paul

1. Crystal Reports active X object in a Paradox 9 form

I am using the Crystal Reports active X object in a Paradox 9 form

it has a property call formulas which uses an array

eg
CrystalReport1.Formulas(0) = "COMMISSION= {file.SALES} *.1"
CrystalReport1.Formulas(1) = "PRICE= {file.COST} *1.5"

Where CrystalReport1 is the Crystal OCX.

Can you implement this in paradox?

Rob Whitzman, H.C.C.E,  BSc.
Systems Consultant
LONTECH Software Systems

http://www.lontech.com

2. DAO and Sybase Stored Procedures

3. Converting rtf form data to ms word form in sqlserver

4. Need a Database for WEB and UNIX

5. Converting Access97 form to VB5 Pro form

6. Anyone know about SOUNDEX?

7. Convert an Microsoft Access Form to a VB Form

8. *MA-Systems Programmer/HP-UX/Triton/Oracle- Simplex

9. Converting Access Forms to VB Forms

10. Converting MS Access forms to VB forms

11. Converting Access forms to VB forms

12. Convert from Access forms to VB forms.

13. converting access forms to vb5 forms