Paradox 4.5 (DOS) and Netware 4.1

Post by Steve Gree » Sun, 22 Oct 1995 04:00:00

To start with (and I'm sure you know wthis already), you
need to make sure *all* old .lck and .net files are gone,
shared and private.. and I mean *all* of them..

Then make sure the shared dirs all have *all* network
rights, and that everyone is pointing to the same .net
file and the same dirs with *identical* paths..

If you still have the problem, you'll need to tell us
exactly what the context is in the code, and the exact
error message..

--
Steve Green - Diamond Software Group - Waldorf, MD, USA
71543,2577 Compuserve - TBMG62A Prodigy - I am a member