Init went bye bye

Post by s.. » Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Howdy,

I have updated my BDE in P8 to V4.5.1.4.

Now (and perhaps unrelated) I cannot find the INIT method for any
of my forms. Yes, I have set OPAL preferences to advanced. Where
did INIT go, and (more important) how can I get it back??

-Kenneth

Please respond here, and also via email (after removing "SPAMLESS.")

Init went bye bye

Post by Alan Berg » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

>Howdy,

>I have updated my BDE in P8 to V4.5.1.4.

Where did you get this version of the BDE?

Init went bye bye

Post by Vladimir Menki » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

You can find it on Borland's site

  Vladimir Menkin

> >Howdy,

> >I have updated my BDE in P8 to V4.5.1.4.

> Where did you get this version of the BDE?

Init went bye bye

Post by s.. » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

?
?>Howdy,
?>
?>I have updated my BDE in P8 to V4.5.1.4.
?
?Where did you get this version of the BDE?
?
?
You have already seen that it is available at the Borland site.
Regarding my original problem... better reading glasses seem to
have corrected the difficulty <BG>
--
-Kenneth

Please respond here, and also via email (after removing "SPAMLESS.")

1. SQL Server went bye-bye after install / patch

Verify in HKLM/system/ccs/services/mssqlserver that the path is correct,
and verify that master.dat is in the same location that the above registry
key thinks...

--
Richard Waymire, MCT, MCSE, MVP (SQLServer)
Principal Engineer, ARIS Corp.

2. Req: Help with DataEnvironment

3. bye-bye master

4. SQL Server fails

5. Bye Bye

6. bincancel:10 large binaries:AR657:@@NCM

7. curiosity

8. Bye-bye mvBase and mvEnterprise

9. FilePro - was Re: Bye Bye $CO

10. Bye Bye $CO

11. Announce: Altra release Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye

12. Announce: Altra Releases Micropoint Mouse Alternative, Kiss your Mouse Good-bye