Recommendation of a (Netware) NLM supporting C/S for Paradox

Recommendation of a (Netware) NLM supporting C/S for Paradox

Post by Bill Be » Sat, 11 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for an NLM that will enable us to provide client-server
style access to Paradox tables located on a server drive.

Thanks for any help you provide.

Bill Bell

1. Netware 4.11, Oracle, CRON.NLM

Has anyone used Novell's CRON.NLM to schedule Oracle tasks like
Startup, Sutdown, Export.....?

Any info on problems, gotchas, or other stuff we should know would be
greatly appreciated.

John Greco
Oracle DBA
MnDOT Human Resource Office

2. Books on Btrieve??

3. SQL Anywhere 5.0 Netware NLM

4. Fill out an Online form?

5. Migrate Sybase SQL server from Netware NLM 4.2.2 to Sybase 10 on Sun

7. Sybase SQL 11 for NLM(Netware) or NT?

8. Question: ODBCs.......

9. Sybase on NetWare NLM?

10. Installing Sybase as a NLM on Netware 4.0

11. Informix on NetWare NLM?

12. ODBC Driver for Btrieve.nlm for Netware 4.11

13. Netware 4.11 server abend caused by BSPXCOM.NLM