crosstab table

Post by Andrew Grai » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I have tried the following example code to produce a crosstab table . I can
get a crosstab table  by manually using the menu options, but not automated
as in the script below. ps I have tried both type of actions
var
 siteForm  Form
endVar
siteForm.open("xtab-eg.fsl")  ; open Sitenote
siteForm.action(DataSaveCrosstab)
siteForm.action(EditSaveCrosstab)
siteForm.close()

please help Andrew

crosstab table

Post by Bertil Isber » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Andrew

You should refer to the xtab object and not the form. DataSaveCrosstab is an
action. EditsaveCrosstab is a menuaction.

--
Bertil Isberg CTECH
read  the newsgroup:  corelsupport.faqs.paradox

Quote:>I have tried the following example code to produce a crosstab table . I can