Paradox ObjectPal Y2K Scanning Tools?

Post by Steve Gree » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Does anyone know if there are any ObjectPal Y2K scanning tools?  I know
> there are tools like this for C and Cobol, that can actually scan the logic
> of the code.

Don't expect that tools of this sort, for *any* language, can completely do the
analysis for you.. if you know what vars and situations are appropriate in your
apps, you can scan your code, looking for that stuff, yourself.. *you*
understand the intent of your code.. a generic tool does not..

--
Steve Green
Corel CTech - Paradox

http://www.diamondsg.com

1. New Y2K Scanning Tool for Microsoft Access!

To help the users of Access databases and IT professionals prepare
their organizations for before and beyond the Year 2000, RDC Software
has designed a powerful Y2K date scanning tool, called Scan-N-Watch
Dates 2000, that allows you to scan multiple Access databases at one
time to flag you of potential dates and date/time formats that may not
be compliant.

Scan-N-Watch Dates 2000 was designed by Year 2000 consultants who have
worked for Big Five firms and an MCP.

For further information and benefits, please visit our website at
http://www.rdcsoftware.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Help with an SQL statement

3. VFP 6.0 Y2K scan tools

4. PC File 7: An unreliable disaster?

5. Any Y2K tools for Paradox(DOS)??

6. RQRIOBLK not on NT?

7. ANNOUNCEMENT: New SQL Server security tool - SQL Server 2000 Scan Tool

8. com+ configuration + Microsoft OLE DB provider for Oracle

9. Using TWAIN to scan a document in ObjectPAL

10. Table scan, Table scan, Table scan

11. Converting from Paradox 5 to Paradox 7 to be Y2K compliant

12. Equivalent to EventInfo.Reason in Paradox ObjectPAL?